Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Workin' for a Livin'

 
This little dude loves to help...when he wants to help. He wants to help with stuff that's loud...and big...and requires much patience from mom and dad. Yes, he calls us 'mom' and 'dad' now. No more, mommy/daddy :( I thought that wasn't supposed to come until pre-teen years!
 
Anyway, I think he could mow the lawn ALL day, and it pretty much took ALL day, but boy, is that dad his whole world. (and yet, who plays with him ALL day, makes his every meal, takes him places, yeah...just the chopped liver ;)
In between breaks he would come inside, in his low voice, and say, "Mom, I'm just mowing the lawn with dad. You  need to stay inside because just dad and I can do this work."
 
Yeah, yeah, yeah, BUT he's a pretty stinkin' cute helper and I love him to pieces~
 
 
 

No comments: