It rained pretty hard on Wednesday afternoon and after the storm Tommy wanted to play in it SO bad. Well, of course he wanted to during the storm but we were in the car.
Tyler just went down for a nap so why not? I’m a cool mom like that
I thought I might get nomination for Mother of the Year, but all I have to do is ask him to eat his dinner and it’s quickly gone!
I also thought about how I could get some good practice using my camera (on Manual Setting) without chasing Tyler around.
Here he is ready to ROCK IT (the second time, actually, after letting all the water out of his boots).
Love this picture
Love this one too!
After getting these pictures he asked me to come jump with him. I did for a bit…until I saw all the worms in the gutter
ugh….
He had a blast and it sure cooled it off here! I hope the rain keeps coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment