Monday, September 10, 2012

When Daddy’s Gone

8.13.12
Matt had to go to Iowa for a a couple days. The night before he left I was joking with Tommy about going with him. Then he wouldn’t let it go and said, Daddy! I want to go to IOWA! On Monday morning he said, “He said, Where’s daddy?” I said, “He went out of town for work.” He said, “Is he in Iowa? I was supposed to go with him!” Kind of sad, but funny at the same time.
We try and stay really busy when Matt goes out of town. This week we went to the zoo on Monday. It was a warm day and the animals were pretty mellow, all ten of them… so it wasn’t too thrilling. They boys did love the water mist though.
Can you see some hair resemblance?
IMG_7225
IMG_7227
In front of the Tiger’s cage
IMG_7238
Not sure exactly what he’s trying to do there. It looks like a Spider man thing, but he doesn’t know Spider man does that, yet……
IMG_7237IMG_7231
IMG_7241IMG_7243IMG_7245
 
Tuesday we went to the park after dinner and it was again, really hot. It didn’t stop Tommy from digging in the dirt and Tyler from struttin’ around thoughWinking smile
 
IMG_7246
IMG_7248IMG_7252IMG_7255IMG_7258IMG_7259IMG_7260

No comments: