Monday, September 24, 2012

Paint, Ears, and Time-out Tyler:)

9.24.2012
Our entire house was painted a slate grey. I didn’t like it at all but thought I could handle it…for awhile. Well it has been awhile…and I was done. We started getting paint samples, and samples, and samples. I took this picture in the middle of them and still got more after that. It wasn’t until the LAST one that I found what I was looking for. I thought it would be so easy to find a neutral color…ha. Anyway, the picture of Tyler shows what we decided, and I’m very happy with it. It goes perfect with my new drapesSmile
IMG_7328
Tyler saw Dr. Wright again as a check-up and his ears look good! yay! Here he is with the flavored stick the doc gave him…and in ‘time-out’
Right now, Tyler thinks time out is a fun thing. He sees Tommy in the corner quite often and will join him and laugh. He’ll also beat Tommy to the corner when I’m telling him to go. Little GooberOpen-mouthed smile IMG_8055
Who needs toys?
IMG_8083
Chocolate Muffins before Grandma comes! Just testing them out, of courseWinking smile
IMG_8084IMG_8085

No comments: