This is the birthday year I’m going to keep. For…ev…er. 29, forever and always ( I think I said that about 26 too
It was an ordinary day except for the fun facebook, text, and phone call birthday wishes. That morning we went out for breakfast. I found a yummy bagel place, appropriately called, ‘The Bagel Place.’ The boys and I shared a bagel with honey butter (my favorite) and a smoothie. Check out those lips-
Then we headed to the park…. these melt my heart
We also went to lunch at Jason’s Deli, last minute, with my friend Nicole. She was sweet for noticing my birthday and setting it up!
I came home and had this delivered from my sweet sister Alisha- ALL of us enjoyed it
a little cold-
Matt came home around 4:30 to find us at the park. He said he had planned to get me a spa package and was going to get off early so I could use it, but when he went there to get it, it was closed (on Mondays.) Oh well, the thought that counts right? We went to the Olive Garden for dinner and there’s when the excitement happened.The boys were crazy but the food was good, and when we went to leave, it was a FLASH FLOOD.
We were soaking went and that was even after Matt pulled the car up to the front doors! We were driving on the free way and came to a stop here-
Can you see the car under the green sign? It was floating, with 2 people sitting on top of it . Crazy! We sat there for awhile, realized we could have missed all this if we had been two cars ahead. This wait may or may not have included a change from underwear to a pull-up, because he had to ‘go’ so bad….Finally they had closed the free way down behind us and we had to reverse until the next exit. Tommy thought driving backwards was awesome!
Matt got me this ‘cake’ but after getting home….and dry….we all just went to bed. No candles, or singing, but I did enjoy these the next day!
I’m able to get some really fun things for camera with some birthday money and I couldn’t be more excited. Photography is my growing interest right now, and although I’m far from a professional photographer, I love the pictures I’ve been taking and want to learn how to get better at it!
No comments:
Post a Comment