So this is how we all feel about the weather….just want to cry and we’re heading into the hottest week yet (107-110 degrees) ;(
Tommy will say, after coming in from outside, “phew…it’s a hot, hot day!”
I’ve tried to go on walks but even in the morning it quickly becomes unbearable. Poor Tyler looks so happy to be there…and we hadn’t even started yet!
Although Tommy still loves Tyler and always wants to be in his face, he has been hanging out with and taking care of Elmo more.
A TV Buddy when he needs him
He puts him in the bouncer when he needs to relax
And feeds him. Tommy said, “Elmo needs to eat” and did this
And Tyler just hanging out
Since Tommy loves Bob the Builder, I had seen this tutorial for a tool belt and asked him if he would like one. Well, it was non-stop “Mommy, you make me a tool belt?” until it was finished. I told him I had to sew it, so then it was,”Mommy, you sew my tool belt?” It was hard making the time to sit down and sew, but his constant asking was good motivation…..Because I have to say, I LOVE that he wanted it. I LOVED that he WANTED me to make him something and that he was excited about it! What a great feeling as a mom. When I first put it on, Matt said it was too high and looked like an apron…so he fixed it. He also said it should go on the side so there’s nothing…in the way….of…making him uncomfortable, shall we say?
Family fun!…even with the heat
3 comments:
LOVE the tool belt!!! It's super adorable!
Crazy life and crazy hot is right. So sad you're moving I can hardly stand it...
Ok, so I've searched and searched and I can't find any info on why you are a single mom these days and why or where you are moving?! I am even more curious now!
Happy belated birthday by the way!!
Post a Comment