Sunday, August 21, 2011

Houston Week 1

I am lucky enough that I don’t have to be a single mom when Matt’s goes to work in Amarillo. Mimi and Papa let us stay with them and I’m very grateful. They help me a lot and Tommy loves having more attention, of course. Matt had to leave for Amarillo on Sunday morning so me and the boys went to Mimi’s ward. I realized Tommy had a shirt that matched Tyler’s adorable onesie (let’s see how many posts I can mention the onesieSmile I love it!) Anyway, I had to take a picture of them matching, and then Papa’s idea was the upside down pic. He’s so fun!
Tommy got to go lots of places with Pap this week. They got the oil changed, went to the car wash, and even went to the man store! About Tuesday, Tommy came down with a cold. I blame nursery but who really knows. Tommy AND Mimi got sick. Tommy was fine during the day with a running nose, but come night time he was really whiny. During the night he couldn’t breathe and just started crying. He wouldn’t be consoled which woke Tyler up, whom I just got to sleep after his usual evening fuss. Thankfully Mimi came up and took Tommy. After the Tylenol kicked in he finally fell back asleep. Phew! It would have been an extra long, miserable night if it wasn’t for Mimi. She’s great! Mimi started teaching on Thursday so we just hung out until she came home. Shortly after Papa had picked Matt up from the airport and Tommy was so happy to see him. We all were!
IMG_0277IMG_0282IMG_0283

IMG_0286

No comments: