Friday, August 19, 2011

2 Months!


W: 11.4 lbs.
H: 23 1/2 inches
HC: 39 1/4 cm
Time sure flies! Tyler is big and growing well! His thighs are getting especially chunky! Winking smile
We went to the Orthopedics again to check on his hip and they said it has grown closer into place so they still don’t feel that he needs a brace. The socket should be slightly closer so they wanted us to come back in 3 months. The doctor is fairly confident that just waiting for him to grow will be the solution. Hopefully that’s the case and we’ll check it out in November.
*His eyes are a deep blue right now. I think Tommy’s were dark blue at this age and gradually lightened up.
*He sucks on his hands a lot, whether he’s hungry or not.
*He can keep his head up for a good while when he’s on your chest or on his tummy. He’s pretty strong!
*Tyler rolled over from his tummy to his back at 6 weeks. I put him on his tummy while changing Tommy’s diaper and he worked himself up screaming and rolled right over.
*He’s smiling  and cooing much more often and of course, I love, love, love it!
*Right now he has rough evenings. He cries anywhere from 6-11:00 off and on. He won’t seem to go into a deep sleep. I think that’s why…
*...he sleeps for usually 6-7 hours and wakes up at either 4 or 4:30 am like clock work. After eating he usually goes back to sleep until 7 or 7:30. I really can’t complain but those early evenings can be brutal!
*In the mornings he squirms, grunts, and wiggles while still asleep for sometimes 30 minutes. He doesn’t usually cry but seems very uncomfortable.  Finally he lets out plenty of gas! And this leads to a long, morning nap, from 8ish to 11ish.
*Current names that seem to naturally roll off my tongue: Sugar bean, sugar pie, sweet pea, buddy, and Matt’s name for him (since ‘little buddy’ has always been Tommy) is Little Man Smile
My very talented friend Sarah made this ADORABLE onesie. I had seen the tie onesies before but not with suspenders. I absolutely love it to pieces!
IMG_0162IMG_0074
IMG_0102IMG_0249
IMG_0221IMG_0200IMG_0207IMG_0212IMG_0213
IMG_0112IMG_0192IMG_0154

No comments: