On Sunday we had Papa snap a few pictures of us before church. One-because Tyler was in his cute onesie, and Two-because I wanted some pictures of us in front of our house, not knowing when our last time there would be.
On top of having to get the house ready, we were stuck inside regardless because of the 40+ days of triple digit heat. During the week Tommy and I had been talking about the rain and I started singing, I’m Singin’ in the Rain” I showed him a little clip of that show which I love
3 comments:
I just want to cry... :(
You guys are moving? I haven't had the internet for what seems like forever, so I am out of the loop! Where are you guys going? Maybe I need to just read over past posts! Good luck with selling your house. I hope it goes well for you guys and that it will go fast!
I just saw your comment about the BYU game. Vaughn looked into it and it was going to be too expensive to fly. :( He also looked into driving an RV down and if we could find another couple to share the gas costs, we would definitely be there!
Oh P.S. What is your address? Can you email it to me?
Post a Comment