Tuesday, October 25, 2011

T & T Moments

There are always lots of cute moments with my boys that I’m sure I’ve forgotten about, but I wanted to record what I do remember in the last couple weeks. So I plan on posting these little bits every now and then.

  • Matt and Tommy were throwing a ball of play-dough back and forth. Tommy was being too loud, stomping on the floor in between throws so Matt said he needed to take a break and calm down. While doing so, Tommy found a tiny piece of play-dough on the floor and gave it to Matt. Next thing Tommy knows, Matt’s closing a play-dough lid. Tommy gets the biggest lip and tears, and comes to me saying, “ I was being loud and my dad put my ball away.” Just hearing him say “my dad” made me start laughing. It was so cute and funny at the same time. Then Matt showed him his ball and I told him the little blue piece was put away, not his ball. Maybe you had to be there, but I thought it was pretty good.
  • I was holding Tommy in my lap and I said, “Uh oh, Did you know you’re made of sugar!” He said, Noooooo! with a smile. I said, “Yes you are, and I LOVE sugar!” I kissed him all over and through his giggles he yelled, “Don’t eat sugar!”
  • Tommy was holding Tyler and after two seconds, wanted him off and said, “He’s a fat baby!”
                   IMG_1098IMG_1102
                   IMG_1109IMG_1110
IMG_1119IMG_1124IMG_1132
IMG_1131 IMG_1135

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the fat one! That's hilarious!

Sarah said...

CUTE!! :) I love the fat one too :)