We woke up to snow Thursday here in Amarillo and this storm continued to dump snow across the rest of the country. Matt made it to work fine, saying he took the frontage roads, and they were just slushy. Tommy was SO excited and thankfully we received a bunch of warm clothes from Mimi the day before. I let Tommy go out in it for a little bit while I watched from the door and held Tyler. Tommy had no problem being out there by himself and I had to MAKE him come in. He was so cute asking if he could go ‘crunch’ in the snow. He was saying “crunch, crunch, crunch, as he walked in it. Our hotel friend, and manager, Ms. Anita told him to keep his hands in his pockets so they stayed warm. He listened well! When Matt got home, they made a little snowman. He was so proud of it and when the sun came out, he was so worried it was gone. It lasted a couple days because it was in the shade…phew

This storm reminded me of being in Utah because it snowed until about 2:00 and then the sun came out, warming up to the upper 60’s. In Fort Worth when it would snow, it would be cold, icy and cloudy for days it seemed like. It didn’t last long, but I told Tommy there would definitely be more



No comments:
Post a Comment