By some miracle, I survived one week alone while Matt worked in Amarillo. Matt was going to be in a smaller hotel room than last time, with no continental breakfast. I decided to stay and although it wasn’t easy I did have some help. I made to the park the first day with my friend Heather. Then the library on Wednesday, and thanks to Autrey and Shilo, we got to leave the house to have dinner with them. Then my friends Natalie invited me to the park with some other friends on Thursday from the ward. That was great for Tommy AND me! AND Natalie came over and hung out at my house on Friday (and took these pictures)….despite having Isabelle (about Tommy’s age) and 9 month old twins! She’s amazing, so sweet, and I’m very thankful!
Fun at Autrey and Shilo's
Fun with Isabelle and girls





3 comments:
Dylan came up when I was watching the videos and got excited. "Papa rosie? Fall down."
You're so sweet! :)
I so wish we had the camera with us at Sonic! When you come next we'll have to meet at Sonic and make sure we have cameras!
Post a Comment