Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tongue, Feet, and Giggles

Tyler has become SO smiley! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love to come up to him and within a split second see a huge grin come across his face. He’s also really starting to coo. I know I’ve said this before but the coo’s are longer and more frequent. He’s JUST started giggling but only when I tickle him under his chin. Mainly it’s a big grin and then a big gasp of inhaling.  He’s giggled plenty of times in his sleep!
IMG_0367
I also noticed Tyler staring and wiggling at his feet. I didn’t get a video of it like I did with Tommy. It was cute though to see him checking them out like they were mesmerizing!

Tyler really discovered his tongue on Friday. It was so cute how it all of a sudden began coming out ALL of the time. These are pictures of him rolling from his belly to his back, which he’s done before, but now with a little tongueSmile He is also sucking on his fingers and drooling constantly. Sometimes it’s the first 3 fingers, sometimes the middle two. He’ll occasionally gag himself too. I would consider him to be teething because Tommy was this early, but he doesn’t act fussy from his teeth at all. I can tell he’s fussy from gas, but not from teeth. Tommy was incredibly fussy and would suck on his fingers so much he would get red sores on them! So a little drool never hurt anybody and I’m not complainingWinking smile

IMG_0381IMG_0382
IMG_0385IMG_0386
IMG_0384IMG_0387

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So adorable!!

shilo said...

So stinkin' cute!!

PS- The onesie stickers came in the mail for you...