With traveling and packing, we haven’t been great about Family Home Evening but we did it this last Monday. Yay for us

I found this
Plan of Salvation printable and used it as our lesson. I’ll have to teach Tommy that for the next 50 FHE’s because there’s SO much to talk about. A lot of it went over his head but it’s a start. Then we had a treat (no-bake cookies-fast and easy) and played Candy Land! I realized Tommy has never really played a board game before and I thought this was the perfect one to start. It’s great for working on colors, which he mostly has down, but also taking turns, and even counting (double color cards). Anyway, it was kind of a joke to think it would go smoothly like a real game but it was still fun. Tommy just liked moving his guy, and all of ours, around the ‘road’. I think it drove Daddy a bit nuts

. He likes to play…and play to win….and yes, he did win. No mercy! All in all a good FHE and hopefully we’ll stay on track…even in a hotel!


Love that goober!
1 comment:
Those are adorable! I'm going to have Curt print them out so we can have that FHE too! :)
Post a Comment