Yes, believe it or not, Tommy needed a haircut. A friend recommended 'Cool Cuts 4 Kids' so we took him there, not sure at all how he would do. I talked to him throughout the day about what was going to happen and I'd run my fingers through his hair saying 'snip, snip.' Well, when we got there, he got to sit in a fire truck with a steering wheel, so needless to say, he did just fine. He has some pretty painful looks but they didn't last long, and he didn't cry at all. ( A younger boy next to him was crying so he wasn't sure what to think). The lady was really nice and did a pretty good job, although I wish now, that she would have taken more off . Anyway, here are some BEFORE pictures-
Ready to go!
"What's going on?!"
Once she pulled out the comb, Tommy recognized and said, "comb" so she gave him some to hold.
Lookin' good or 'sharp' as Tommy said it. (Matt taught him to say 'sharp' when he wore his cowboy hat) The stylist thought it was so cute.
Still the cutest boy in the world!
She gave us some clips of his hair and this paper to go in his memory book.
As we left Matt said, "well, that was pretty uneventful." I said, "good!"
Yes, we were both expecting much worse!
2 comments:
So cute! I love his new haircut.
How fun! That place looks awesome! Love the spikes!
Post a Comment