It's been a long week but we made it. Tommy did great most nights. It was his naps that definitely suffered. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday he took one nap a day and it never lasted more than an hour. He would wake up so sad and ornery, and I knew he was still tired. We did a lot of fruit snacks and Elmo and it usually worked. Saturday he woke up at 6 am and only took a 45 minute nap in the car. It wasn't difficult putting him to sleep that night! Matt wasn't feeling well Sunday, so I let Tommy sleep in while I went to church. He woke up around 9 and then took a 3 hour nap at 2:00! I found some hope that day! His naps are slowly coming back and I'm SO grateful! He is a much happier kiddo with naps! Now, moving on...
Saturday Tommy had his first friend birthday party. His friend, Halle, was turning 3 and had a "Halle-ween" birthday. It was supposed to be at a park, but we had crazy rainy, tornado warning weather, so it was moved to the church. He looked SO cute in his Cowboy outfit. Later, we put on Matt's belt buckle. It was huge but Tommy looked awesome!
Miss Halle was a cute BYU cheerleader.
Yummy oreo cupcakes!
Fun Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment