We went on a walk/jog last week and because they are building new homes just west of us, there were 'machines' working. Specifically, Tommy was looking at a tractor that was clearing land and was obviously mesmorized. He loves machines!

We went to a new park the other day, new for us, not new as in newly built, and Tommy was running on a wooden ramp. He kept saying 'fast' while running back and forth...until he fell. Although he got right back up and continued running. I didn't noticed splinters in his hands until he woke up from his nap. I tried to get them out myself but he was just screaming bloddy murder, and I wasn't getting close. He would cry everytime he touched something too.

We went to a new park the other day, new for us, not new as in newly built, and Tommy was running on a wooden ramp. He kept saying 'fast' while running back and forth...until he fell. Although he got right back up and continued running. I didn't noticed splinters in his hands until he woke up from his nap. I tried to get them out myself but he was just screaming bloddy murder, and I wasn't getting close. He would cry everytime he touched something too.
We went to the doctor's and while waiting, he played, but very carefully, holding his hand in the right position as to not inflict pain on it.
He did great while the doctor got most of them out. There was one that was too deep and would need to come out on its own. Tommy was happy with the usual end-of-visit sucker.
Last Saturday, the 2nd, Matt and Tommy did some yard work that morning, putting in a new sprinkler head. Then we went to Calloways Nursery to get some weed killer. They also had a pumkin festival going on and Tommy got to color a pumkin. They had a bounce house but our little man wasn't tall enough so he was pretty upset about that. (I didn't bring my camera)
Tommy was tuckered out when we got home. We were able to watch the entire morning session of general conference! I loved it. I loved all of conference. There's no better time to motivate you to improve yourself, be better than you are, feel of Heavenly Fathers love, and gain a stronger testimony that President Monson is a true prophet on this earth.
Sunday evening we had the missionaries over for dinner. Then Matt went out with them and Tommy and I played.
-"like a diamond in the sky"
Here are some better pictures of his shorter hair
MOM!
I have been ready for Fall for awhile. I put up our Halloween/Thanksgiving decor on September 26th! (when the weather started to cool down) Tommy loves the orange lights.
Saying Cheese! Ready to Trick or Treat!
Where's the dog?
Where's the pumpkin? Good job!





No comments:
Post a Comment