Today was more challenging than yesterday. His sleeping is all out-of wack. Although Tommy slept through the night and didn't wake up until 7:30, he wouldn't take much of a nap. I layed him down around 1:00 and he woke up 45 minutes later...crying and so ornery. I knew he was still so tired but didn't know what else to do for him except offer fruit snacks and Elmo. He finally started to wake up somewhat, and we stayed busy with dinner and mutual that night. He went to sleep just fine, asking for the binky once and not crying when I told him it was broken. He slept until 1:15 and cried for a long time. He fell back a sleep and 10 minutes later I woke up to the train's horn and Tommy's cry. I knew there would be consequences to picking him up but I did it anyway. I brought him into the bed, and after a while of tossing and turning, he fell asleep. He woke up at 7 and was wide awake.
Day 3 =Because he was up so much last night, he took a nap from 9-11. That was nice, but he became so ornery by 3:00. Matt came home from Ohio, and we went to get pizza. Tommy fell asleep on the way home and woke up an hour later, just as ornery and crying as much as yesterday's nap. I feel bad he is so tired but am hoping it will get better. We put him down at 8 and he cried for about 15 minutes, but finally fell asleep. We'll see how tomorrow goes....
No comments:
Post a Comment