I finally took a picture with Lori who was about 7 weeks further along than myself. She was kind of enough to let me, despite not being ready. She looks great!
*I am now going to the doctor every 2 weeks…wow, that came up quick. I had my glucose test and Rhogam shot. Everything seems to be good so far. The baby has definitely turned and his head is down now. Phew. Hopefully, he’ll stay that way.
*After telling my doctor I was eating tums all day and night, he suggested Pepcid and that’s been working fairly well. It doesn’t get rid of the heartburn but it definitely minimizes it and makes it bearable. Yay!
*This baby boy is constantly moving, but especially at night. It may be the treats I give myself after dinner, but I think it’s mainly just him. Why does he want to do karate around 10:30 every night? Or maybe it’s boxing. It’s literally 1-2 punches and kicks, and the pressure is getting more and more under my ribs…a little scary when I think about the stories I’ve heard about babies breaking their mother’s ribs.
*I can’t stand for very long. I feel SO pathetic. If I’ve been shopping and then have to stand in line at a store, I get light-headed really quick and feel like I HAVE to sit down soon. I have started exercising more with the Wii Fit, though. I’m hoping that will help some. (Tommy likes to do it with me-pretty cute
*I’m also eating a lot of ice. I did this about the same time when I was pregnant with Tommy. I wouldn’t necessarily call it a craving, but I really like having it-especially Sonic ice. We are now buying it by the bag;) It also helps me drink more water.
*Still no decision on a name for this boy
*And as for Tommy. He’s pretty cute with my belly. He’ll occasionally come up and kiss it, then say “That’s so nice.” He’ll also pull up his shirt sometimes and say, “baby in belly.” One night Matt and I asked him what the baby’s name should be. We would say, “Is the baby’s name, Tyler?” and he would say, “nooo.” We did this a couple times and then he started saying, “the baby’s name is… (and he would look around the room and say, couch!” We’d laugh and say nooooo! He loved making us laugh, so he continued with, the baby’s name is… clock! (Then toys, tv, and a few others I can’t remember.) It was a pretty funny night.
*All in all I really don’t have anything I should be complaining about. I feel pretty good and that’s a plus when there’s still a lot to prepare for this little one. I am getting more excited as June gets closer and closer.
1 comment:
I wish it was me with you in the picture! :-)
Post a Comment