Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So Thankful!

We are very thankful and excited for a
new blessing to come to our family!
Baby #2 is due June 16th and I am 12 weeks along. I have been so much more sick this pregnancy than my last, but it has finally began to decrease and I'm  very grateful for that! For the last couple weeks cooked dinner has been sparse, as well as me eating whatever Matt has picked up. Until about 8 o'clock I feel like eating and only then does soup sound appetizing. I have been using the Sea Bands which have definitely taken the edge off of the nausea.  My doctor gave me nausea pills as well, and I love them! Although, I try to take them sparingly;) 

Matt has been great and Tommy has been such a good boy through it all. I have been very blessed. Around Thanksgiving we surprised everyone by having Tommy wear this cute shirt that was made by a super talented lady in our ward.  I am also thankful that we have had excited reactions from everyone. Ultimately we know our decision to have another baby was right for us, but it's always great to have support of family and friends. Thank you everyone for the well wishes and we'll keep you updated!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My family and I are so excited for you!! Congrats!

shilo said...

Again, so happy for you and Matt. Great news!

Natalie said...

I actually thought, "Wow...baby #2...what must that be like? That's so grown up-ish..." Then I realized I'm doing the same thing... :)

Stacey said...

Congrtulations!! That is wonderful, cant wait to see the beautiful bright brue eyes of sweet baby Duke!