Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Activities

Tommy loves this Little People Nativity set. I knew he would and that it would be used for years to come! For FHE we opened it up and talked about the Savior's birth.
Tommy's first Christmas cookies-more like sprinkles with some cookie! 

Santa's Little Helper

The library had a Christmas marionette puppet show and afterwards the big man was there. Tommy was waving and saying "Hi Santa" until we got up to the sleigh;) Then he seemed to be bolted to me.
When I was telling Tommy about Santa, he was looking at our fireplace, and then got a sour look on his face. He started to whine and say, 'presents! I want presents! my presents!' He wanted them right then....so it begins.

There was a reindeer outside the library for the kids to pet. Tommy had no fears here.
On Sunday we went to our Stake's Sing Noel Choir Performance.They did a really great job and even had a children's choir (Tommy's favorite part).
I love doing lots of activities in December and starting new traditions. It helps me to stay in the Spirit of Christmas and remember the true reason for the season.

1 comment: