Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pregnancy #2 Update


At 15 weeks I feel ginormous!
 My first trimester was really difficult. Although I was mostly just nauseous, it was bad enough that I wanted to throw up just to feel better. At 9 weeks I tried drinking a very concentrated ginger ale and I threw up that night. Once in November and December I had bouts of stomach pains and vomiting.  I'm still not sure why but they were awful.  Soup has been the only thing that sounds somewhat appetizing. I've been having a lot of tomato soup! On December 16th my doctor's appointment went well and the heartbeat sounded great. Tommy and I even heard a kick!

On Saturday, Mimi and Papa came up to stay the night and then drive on to New Mexico for Christmas. It just happened to work out that Matt's work invited us to their suite at the American Airlines center for a college basketball double header. Because we conveniently had a babysitter ;) we could go! We just stayed for the second game and although I was having some stomach pains in the beginning, they went away and it turned out pretty fun.


No comments: