Monday, December 13, 2010

Tommy- 23 Months

A typical morning...he loves his shoes...all shoes
His most frequent sentences include:
'I wanna see'
'I can't see it'
'I can't reach it'
'That's funny'
'That's scary (or pooky)' (said this at Target when he saw an Indian man with a turban....sigh)
'I want to play'
'I did it!'
'(name of someone or something) , Where are you?'

He wears size 7 shoe
He is just now fitting into 2T clothes.
His bottom 2 year-old molars are popping through-explains recent finger chewing and biting his clothes
His sleeping has changed. He wakes up by 6:45-7 and will fall asleep again by 10:30....Unless we're in the car late afternoon he won't go back to sleep for the day...not so good...
*loves chiucken nuggets, fruit snacks, chocolate milk, and most recently egg nog;)
*favorite music-still the Wiggles,and now Jingle Bells, Frosty the Snowman, AND Santa Baby-as soon as we get into the car he says 'I want Santa Baby!' :)

No comments: