Lowes has these “Build and Grow” workshops on certain Saturdays. We were finally home and available for this one and I was excited to sign Tommy up- The Ice Cream Truck. Matt said Tommy was doing really well with the hammer. I assume that meant Matt’s thumb was still in good shape
Tyler cheered him on!
He added stickers to his truck and it was ready to rock and roll. Afterwards, they realized it was his first time and gave him an apron. They also give goggles but were out of them that day.
Tommy and Tyler had late naps on Thursday and since Matt was out of town, we headed to the Lowes so I could pick up a few things for a craft. We had to go to Lowes in the north part of town because apparently they are the only store that has these steering wheel carts. I made the mistake of telling Tommy about them and headed to the closest Lowes to our house. He was very disappointed. Anyway, Tommy AND Tyler loved the wheels and every now and then Tyler would reach over and grab Tommy’s wheel. There was almost some road-rage!
*Couldn’t get any cuter!
1 comment:
Soo super cute!!!
Post a Comment