Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tyler's Good News!

Yesterday, we went back to Cook Children's in Fort Worth for Tyler's check up on his hip. The orthopedic specialist had an x-ray done on his hips (which took 2 seconds, much easier than a sonogram) and it showed the angle of his right hip to be growing well into the socket. The numbers show they're within normal range. Yay! We were so happy and thankful. He said a brace wouldn't help the few degrees it's off. There should be more formations the doctor will need to see in about 6 months to make sure it's continuing to develop correctly but he thinks he will be fine. Although I wasn't constantly worrying about this, it is a relief to have his hip checked and confirmed that it's ok. I'm very grateful for knowledgable doctors ....and with a sense of humor. After the check up was done, he looked at him and said, Yeah...I'd keep him:) No Craig's List for you:) hahaha.

No comments: