Some things he is doing right now:
- October 30th he finally rolled over from back to belly on the bed! Yay!
- He now eats about every 4 hours and sleeps about 5 sometimes 6 hours at night. He does sleep by me though. This will probably change when I move him to the crib :( He also takes about 3 decent naps a day. Usually something will wake him up during one nap, whether a loud noise or having gas. He isn’t really fussy afterwards but he doesn’t fall back asleep either.
- When he’s on his belly he’s pushing up on both hands.
- He doesn’t mind tummy time if he isn’t hungry or tired.
- He methodically grasps anything he sees now. I really have to watch my dinner plate at the table!
- He loves peek-a-boo
- He pivots on his belly now going almost 360 degrees.
- He is drooling ALL the time, and will gnaw on your fingers! (no teeth though) Tommy already had his first tooth at this age and I’m liking the no teeth yet!
- I think he’s close to being ready for rice cereal but I ‘m putting it off while we’re in the hotel
- He will grab your face with both hands and pull it down to eat you!
- He has also put both arms around my neck for a ‘hug’
- He thinks it’s hilarious if he grabs my hair and I tug back on it
- He’s working on sitting up. He will prop himself up with his hands on the ground and if I can get him to look up, he’ll usually raise his back and sit up for a few seconds….but then he falls backwards.
- He has started ‘grrrrr’ ing like a bear. It’s so funny and cute.
- He also loves to watch his brother play
Tommy will tell him all about his toys and what they’re doing.
Love this-
No comments:
Post a Comment