This was the little stud waiting for Dad to get a bucket of balls. (I'm trying to learn some fun techniques with Photoshop)

The club ended up being a bit too heavy for him, but he did good nonetheless!
Watching Dad!
It really hot at 10 in the morning, and after awhile, he started playing with the bucket.
Heading home after a hard morning!
That afternoon, Shilo and Autrey invited us over for a BBQ and swimming. Shilo's mom was in town and it was fun to visit with her too!
The boys swimming...
Dylan loved the waterfall!
Family pic!
Tommy walked around this little pool for at least 10 minutes straight!
He thought it was the best! It was a really fun weekend, although Sunday I wasn't feeling good again and missed church. After a couple doses of Pepto I was back to normal and getting ready for Utah....
1 comment:
your swimming suit is super cute. i'm jealous---punk!
Post a Comment