Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pre-Easter Fun!

On Friday I went to the mall with Tommy and on a whim I was curious to see what he'd think of the Easter bunny. I held him while walking over and pointing to him. Tommy smiled, then laughed when the bunny waved to him. So I set him on his lap quickly, (forgetting his shoes) and had her snap a photo. He did well until he looked up at the bunny while in his lap, then it was over! I think it turned out pretty cute!

Tommy went on his first Easter egg hunt (one he could do by himself) at the local High School last Saturday. He had fun picking up the eggs but he had even more fun throwing the eggs back out of the basket!
On a mission!

Unfortunately there were only kid tattoos in the eggs....so disappointing for the parents who were expecting to eat the candy...that's what those other parents were saying anyway ;)
I threw a couple of eggs around our backyard after his nap that day. he picked them all up again, only this time, there were graham crackers, and yes, even a peep inside!
One bite into his first peep...
The sugar-rush face!
Tuesday-march 30


Tommy said three words today! We were at the zoo getting our membership and I put the water bottle on top of the desk as I was filling out paper work. Tommy pointed to it and said "Wa Wa". He has never said this before so that was really cute! After coming home from the zoo, Tommy still couldn't get enough of being outside. On our way down the hall, to go on a walk, he saw the Jesus picture in our entry way and said, "Jesus!" Ok, it didn't sound exactly like the word, but it was pretty close. I was so proud!


THEN, on our walk, our Keller Newspaper was on the grass. There was a picture of a girl and he pointed to her head and said, "Baby" pretty darn clear. He's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is the best Easter Bunny picture EVER!!! I'm super jealous! These pictures are so adorable!!!