We had a fun Easter Weekend with family in New Mexico. After the plane ride, (which I'm happy to say Tommy did very well despite staying awake the entire flight) we stopped to see Mimi's horse. Tommy loved them! Maggie also loves "Shoshies" as she calls them. So cute.
We stayed in the same really nice house we stayed in last time we came (in October). We ate at El Sombrero's, the tradition on our way to Nana's. If Tommy wasn't a fan of rice and beans before, he certainly is now! I didn't take many pictures til Sunday. We mainly visited with family, ate at Old Road, and had a barbecue.
Oh, Matt, Autrey, Jared, Uncle Buster, and Papa all went golfing on Saturday. Let's just say no one was really pleased with their golf except Jared;)
Sunday morning, Tommy caused trouble during the egg-dying process. Dylan was a good boy and just watched with Papa.
In goes the CANDY filled egg...and his hand...in the BLUE!
Out it comes, and he knows that was a no no!
It was kind of a lost cause to get all three kids for an Easter photo, but Maggie did great holding the boys! I think there are better pics with the other cameras.
Tommy was done with his photo session after that so he got a starburst to chew on. I love, love, love his Easter outfit! Such a handsome little man!
We had an Easter egg hunt that afternoon with the other great grandkids.
There are 4 things cooler to an almost 15 month old than hunting Easter eggs.
1. Stairs
2. Rocks
3. A Faucet
and last but not least
4. A Football
Here is the best picture we could get of all the great grandchildren! I think it's awesome Tommy gets to have a GREAT grandma! Nana is the best! Tommy sure loved the chocolate Easter bunny she gave him!
Maggie is such a doll! Especially in this dress! She was an egg-finding Queen! She calls me Alice-it pretty much melts my heart!
That pool table was Tommy's love this weekend. All the 'big kids' were playing with the balls and he thought there was no reason he couldn't play also!
Tommy wasn't sure what to think of 4 1/2 month old baby Dylan, but he did give him a kiss before he left. He is a cutie!
This was the best picture I could get with Tommy and Nana. He's still a 'crybaby' as Uncle Roddy calls him. To be technical we'll call it Separation Anxiety. He really does love Nana though, and we were so happy to have been able to spend time with her and the rest of the family!
1 comment:
It was so good to see you last weekend for Easter. It was fun. I feel bad I was in an exhausted zombie-like state the entire time though. I'm so excited we are moving down there and won't have to travel so far to see you!
Post a Comment