I took Tyler in on Friday because he wasn’t sleeping AT ALL and so miserable. He’s now on a new antibiotic and a steroid for the congestion. She said I can still give him a little Zyrtec each night. That’s a lot of meds…ugh. We are now 5 days into the antibiotic and he’s still pretty fussy. He does this screeching sound that drives you absolutely nuts. He wasn’t nursing or eating well but that has improved. It wasn’t long before Tommy started coughing with a runny nose too. He hasn’t complained about his ears yet, so here’s hoping. Anyway….
*It’s so hard to take these pictures now because he won’t sit still for anything! These were all I got!
*He’s still sleeping with us…but waking up all through night with coughing.*His 12 month clothes fit well. I just barely got him in a 12 month onesie for the pictures.
*He loves to take Daddy’s glasses off….hence one reason why Matt has mainly switched to contacts
*He started clicking his tongue. It’s pretty cute.
*He said “dada” on April 1st
*AND THEN said ‘mama’ on April 4th
*Now says dada and mama all the time but specifically mama when he’s crying
*Said ‘uh-oh’ when we were on the couch and dropped a slinky. He now says it every time he drops something, usually on purpose.
*Started “dancing” by bouncing up and down when he heard the music from the lion walker (at grandma’s house)
*Likes to throw balls and toys behind him
*Loves the toilet
*He does motor boat with his lips
*He’ll push his lips out and breathe heavy through his nose. Tommy did this when I would tell him no or take something away, but Tyler does this just randomly.
No comments:
Post a Comment