Monday, March 5, 2012

We got a crawler and a daredevil, same day!

One week ago Tyler really started to crawl. He was one day away from being 8 1/2 months. I was starting to get worried….He would get up on his knees and use one hand, once, then fall back down and scootch like a worm. Last Sunday he decided to use his arms all the time!  ALSO, he is pulling up on everything, and at one point he was standing at the train table, turned to me, letting one hand go….then the other! He stood for a split second and then fell. If I was close by he would do it again. He sure loved our shocked reactions. I really don’t remember Tommy being this daring at all. This Tyler is CRAZY!

IMG_4257
Fall down!
fall down
IMG_4268
“Wow, I really am a porker”
IMG_4266

IMG_4265IMG_4313
He started clapping and loves doing it! He’ll do it when you say ‘clap’ and when you sing “If You’re Happy and You Know It”
IMG_4294He enjoys a good soccer game too!


No comments: