Tuesday, January 24, 2012

7 Months!

IMG_3679 1IMG_3668 1
I know I’m so behind but I started this post awhile ago. With Tommy’s birthday and having had to write a talk in Sacrament Meeting, blogging has taken a backseat.
Tyler turned 7 months on Friday. Just this last week he has really gotten up on his knees (and toes). He started moving his knees but hasn’t quite got the arms figured out. He’s SO close! Tommy started army crawling a few weeks earlier than this but I think Tyler’s going to go straight into a full crawl.
*He got tooth #3 around December 30th AND tooth #4 about January 4th. He was pretty whiny with a  runny nose.  And they haven’t popped through yet but teeth 5 and 6 (on either side of top front teeth) are well on their way. Poor little guy!
*If Tyler is already by something (like the train table) he’ll grab it and try to pull up. I’m not ready for that!
*He’s fitting well into 12 month clothes!
*He started blowing raspberries. It’s so cute!
*He has the pincer grasp down and can eat a Gerber Puff. Most of the time he drops them or pushes them off the tray.
*To fall asleep I lay down next to him. He sucks his thumb and feels my face like a blind person until he finds my mouth and puts my fingers in it….gross, but he goes down quick!
*He raises his arms out when he wants to be picked up or about to be and when you say “dun du du dun! Super Tyler!”
*He gets lots of comments on his bluest of blue eyes
*To say he loves his jumper is an understatement. There’s a video below of him ‘running’ in it. It hops from one foot to the next and literally does this almost the entire time he’s in there.
*Tyler was not feeling too great the morning of Tommy’s birthday. He threw up congestion twice and then took a long nap. He had a runny nose but started feeling better that afternoon. He was feeling extra warm though that night and his temp was 100.5 and later 100.9. So nothing alarming but he was up much of Saturday night, despite being on IB Profen and a humidifier running. This is the first time he’s been really sick and it was so sad to see him so lethargic.
*He's eating well now. I put juice in his rice cereal and he eats it up. He's now had green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, and avocados. I make sure he's pretty hungry and he does pretty well. (Not gagging anymore:)Thankfully  there have been no allergic signs.

Tyler tooth chart copy
IMG_3178
IMG_3606IMG_3609IMG_3613

What NOT to do- put the Bumbo seat on a table and let your child chew on a plastic bread bag….hey, we all got to eat dinner together…whatever works:) Or play with choking hazards….his favorite
IMG_3629IMG_3683
Someday little man!
IMG_3631

IMG_3649IMG_3650
IMG_3670IMG_3671IMG_3676
IMG_3693IMG_3706
Videos to enjoy!



1 comment:

shilo said...

Tyler is such a cute boy! I wasw there when the videos were taken and I still watched them a few times. Dylan loved them too!