Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 2

(Playing Catch-up)
On Saturday, Grandma went home and Mimi took her place. I was lucky enough to have constant help!
IMG_2680IMG_2683
Tommy played with Dylan all week while Shilo painted and painted and painted…. They have been working hard on their new house!
DSC02278DSC02279

IMG_2684IMG_2687IMG_2695IMG_2696

IMG_2700IMG_2702

IMG_2703IMG_2707IMG_2708IMG_2709IMG_2718IMG_2715
Tommy still loves and is fascinated by baby Tyler. He wants to hold him, but shortly after I place him in his lap Tyler begins to squirm and Tommy says, “ugh…he’s too heavy!” and starts pushing him outWinking smile. He also likes to touch his fingers and toes. When Tyler moves from being touched, Tommy smiles, laughs, and yells (literally) , “He moved his finger!” He also mimics the way Tyler moves his arms. It’s really cute.

IMG_2722IMG_2725IMG_2732IMG_2734IMG_2736
On Tuesday Tyler had an ultrasound (that took a ridiculously long time) for the click in his hip. On Wednesday he had his 2 week well-check visit and after looking at the radiologist’s report, his pediatrician said he needs a brace so his hip will develop correctly in the socket. I don’t know what that all entails or for how long he’ll have to wear it, but I certainly wasn’t expecting that. So we will be seeing Orthopedics when we get back from Ruidoso. But I am thankful it’s nothing worse and that he should be ok. I’m also thankful he is gaining weight. He gained 18 oz. in 12 days! The doctor said I must have whale milk….Ok? I thought that was an interesting comment. He also slept 6 hours 2 nights in a row! That didn’t last but it was sure nice! Tyler makes the most disgusted face when you give him a binky. As if he were saying, “this isn’t milk. What are you thinking!” He wouldn’t take the green kind they give you at the hospital so I bought a different shape (the kind Tommy used) and he’ll occasionally take it in the car, if you’re holding it in.


Tyler’s 2 Week Stats:
Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Length: 21 inches
Head Circ.: 36.5 cm

No comments: