Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our Dishwasher and Singer

Tommy has become the biggest ‘helper.’ If I begin asking him something with a ‘Can you help me….’most of the time he’s on it like a special mission. (I can only hope this will continue when our little man arrives!)  When I let him wash his hands with a stool at the kitchen sink, it became a new favorite. Washing dishes was the next project he HAD to help me with. Although conserving water hasn’t been a priority, I was able to finish putting all our dishes in the dishwasher…. as we shared the faucetSmile He’s the cutest little helper!
helping me wash dishes
IMG_2207
IMG_2210

As well as helping, he loves, loves, loves to sing. It’s so precious to hear him sing primary songs and I finally took a video of it before bedtime. He had been singing Nephi’s courage for a while before I got the camera out, so by then he started being funny and adding words like, ‘fire’ –still cute though. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

that is the cutest thing EVER! I love it! He's so good at that! I need to teach Sadie more. I love that he was being silly too, that's precious.