Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hoops!

Last week I took Tommy to a park with a basketball court. I took a video and sent it to Matt of him throwing his ball up as high  as he could, trying to make a basket. He wasn’t even close, but was, nevertheless, having a great time. Well as soon as Matt came home, he said “Should we get you a basketball hoop?” To which Tommy quickly replied, ‘yes!’ Now much of the day I hear, “Mommy, you play basketball with me?” In the 2nd video you can tell this hoop wasn't JUST for Tommy;)
IMG_2266IMG_2268
IMG_2279
IMG_2273




37 Weeks Update: At my 36 week check-up, I wasn’t dilated or effaced at all....and very disappointed. Today the doctor said I’m at 1 1/2 centimeters! Hallelujah! This means a better chance of being induced, if we decide to go that route. The baby’s head is still down and everything still looks good. I’m getting less and less sleep  and getting more and more ready to be done! That’s about it!

No comments: