This could not happen with my big ole’ belly. Good thing Shilo is a great Aunt and knows how to have fun!
Easter morning we had a yummy breakfast and by 10:00 am Tommy was out (right before 11:00 church)
Picture Time! Tommy now does the cheesiest grins
The little studs
(Showing Papa his big jumps)
This was our purchase from our IKEA trip. I had been wanting to get this table for Tommy for a long time, but never made it to the Frisco location. I knew he’d love it!
There’s nothing like coming home from a vacation and seeing the neighbors playground through your backyard! There was a bad storm Saturday and it blew down the west side of our fence.
Tommy and I went on a walk this morning and we weren’t the only ones the storm affected.
This is the neighborhood west of us. Pretty crazy! Thankfully nothing else was damaged and we ONLY have a fence to replace!
1 comment:
Woah! Your fence blew down. That's not a fun thing to come home to! You got me in my lily-white glory. I think we're even now. ;) BTW, Dylan still calls out for "Nommy" a week later.
Post a Comment