Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family Photos

We had our family pictures taken in September at the Dallas Arboretum. Our photographer, Emily Murdock did an excellent job. She was really sweet and great with Tommy. Although it was an extremely hot and humid morning, as you can tell from my hair, I am happy with how they turned out.

I highly value family pictures and don't understand those that think it's a waste of money. I think they were worth EVERY penny, considering I don't have any connections with photographers and I knew  she was going to be good because of a referral. So...yes, pictures cost money, but these photos will always bring back priceless memories of our sweet family at this stage in our lives.
Enjoy!


 













That smile melts my heart!



4 comments:

shilo said...

Yeah! Great pictures! They turned out so good. I love Tommy's smile. Such a happy boy.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful and are certainly worth EVERY penny! ;)

Sarah said...

I love them! They are great! I think we're going to use her next year again!

Stacey said...

Wow, those are beautiful! Always love your to see families bright blue eyes, that's a rare thing at our house- :) Hope you guys a a wonderful Thanksgiving!