Friday, November 19, 2010

Tommy Update-22 Months

Here are few things Tommy is doing right now. We sure love this little dude!

*says "bless you" when I sneeze (we've both been sneezing lately due to colds)
*can open all our doors so we have child proof (and sometimes adult proof) door knob covers
*if he knows I'm about to leave, he'll hug me for a long time, then look at me, and wrap his arms around me again saying, "momma!", not wanting me to go. I love that and wish it wasn't just when I leave!
*Daddy taught him how to tackle (still learning Not to tackle momma)
*still loves trucks, tractors, machines and Elmo. He has to sleep with at least one truck and elmo.
*so cute when he says 'Hooold On' when we take a turn in the car or in the stroller
*loves to put socks on his hands and say "hello puppet!"
*will say 'that's funny' and give a fake laugh, at something he does or when he sees us laughing
*can really jump now, with both feet off the floor and says 'I'm jumpin'!'

1 comment:

Katie Morgan said...

Sarah does the fake laugh thing too - so cute! Wish we could get them together soon!