Tommy playing earlier last week...
Here are some examples of fun! Tommy loves to play the 'pano' and he knows how to make it play the programmed songs. He always hits the first one which is, "Beyond the Sea" He's probably the only 17 month old that would recognize THAT song! He also has some new dance moves!
The heat has been driving us crazy (!) so I made this finger paint for him to play in. He enjoyed it for a few minutes, but he really hates to be any kind of STICKY. 

Painting the table...
Tommy telling the story of Daddy fixing the fence-with lots of hand motions for effect!
Tommy really loves Dylan (6 1/2 mos.). He'll do his own thing now and then, but randomly come up and 'play with him' which means look at him...
give him a toy...
or give him a hug! This video is super cute!
Tommy found Dylan's diaper and thought it was So funny for some reason
Tommy said 'Ear' (Dylan is such a good sport!)
He was also caught IN the jumper with Dylan! I still don't know how he fit in there but poor Dylan was getting squished and he let us know it! It was too funny but I didn't get a picture because I was really worried about Dylan....His crazy cousin! I'm sure he'll get him back some day!
On Thursday we went to the splash park with some friends but we showed up a little too early. We didn't realize the water didn't come on until 10:05. There was a little league football team practicing and that became Tommy's full interest....even after the water turned on! ( He can now count to 3 and usually does this when he's about to throw a ball, or get down from a chair. Most of the time it's just 'onnnee, twoooo' and then he's off, but one morning he said 'Threeee!' or 'phreee' is more like it ;)
He can understand so much now, as well. I asked him to put my phone in the diaper bag and then I went to get some snacks ready in the kitchen, before leaving for the splash park. I then looked into the leaving room and saw him playing with some toys, and figured it was on the floor somewhere. I asked him, Where's mommy's phone? and he went to the hallway where my bag was and pulled it out of the pocket I usually put it in!
He had to have been thinking "In the bag, where you wanted it, duh mom!"
He's getting so big! sniffle sniffle
He also says 'NOPE" and usually it's the answer to any questions we ask him...funny MOST of the time!
On Thursday Mimi and Papa drove up to then fly to St. Louis, and they bought Tommy this awesome Pirate water table. He LOVED it, even before the water was in it. We waited til Daddy came home to put it together.
So proud of himself that he got up on the chair and happy as a lark!
Daddy's Homecoming...same result
Matt came home on Friday, and then we headed straight over to Shilo and Autrey's new apartment to unload!
On Saturday morning Tommy was able to get his water table set up. (It was Dad's idea to put it in the kitchen)
Tommy had to do some measurements too while his table was being put together.
And on Sunday we went to church, said goodbye to Mimi and Papa, and then said "see you later" to Autrey, Shilo, and Dylan! It sounded a little strange to be saying that at first, but we are really excited to have them so close. Especially since Shilo and I get to go see Twilight together! Hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment