LA Fitness
We finally made a commitment to excerise. My only regret is I wish we had done it sooner. We signed up last Monday and have gone monday-saturday. I actually look forward to working out now. It is a really nice place, has friendly staff with lots of equipment and free classes, and a nice 'Kids Klub." Tommy is doing pretty well. He won't cry when I drop him off but he will get fussy occasionally and the workers just hold him. The only time he cries is when I pick him up! He remembers that I left. But before we're out the door he's waving bye bye. Another advantage is it's only about 3 miles away. So....this is a start, a much needed start.
Busy Busy Tommy ....
He will clap his hands now to "If Your're Happy and You Know It" and today he took 3 steps to me! Yay! There is hope!
Here he's sharing his food.
Here he's sharing his food.
Mac and Cheese!
Feeling the prickly grass
I made these hooded bath towels for Tommy because his others were just getting too small. They are pretty handy!
My Climber
He's standing alone clapping for himself
He gives his gloworm hugs
Working on his shapes
Pulling the mega blocks apart
Whoops!
Last week we built a fire for the first time! I loved it! This was of course after Tommy went to bed.
I found out this week that Tommy LOVES crackers and that's an understatement. I gave him a graham cracker and he downed the whole thing! Here he's eating some homemade cheese crackers. They were really easy and pretty tasty too!
Yay for graham crackers!
You want some?

1 comment:
Wow. I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's such a cutie. I love the one where he's hugging that thing and the graham cracker in the air.
Post a Comment