Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Fun Filled Week with Tommy and Olympics!

We have been addicted to the Olympics this week! It's a good thing they are only 2 weeks long! Curling is on during the day and I've become quite interested in it, even wanting to try it someday (who would have thought?). Once you know the rules and strategies, you really get into it, and it becomes very disappointing watching USA lose almost every game.

Tommy and I have been sick this last week. He had a runny nose and slight cough. As usual the nurse said to stick with using a cool mist humidifier and the saline nose drops. He HATES those! He is doing much better now though! I had a sore throat on Monday, and it stayed for awhile. Lots of sinus congestion followed, so needless to say I didn't go excerise, and we missed story time..bummer.

Despite this, it was still a fun week with Tommy. He is doing funny and crazy things everyday. He now says:

'Ow"

"whoa" and "wow"-when he sees something really cool, for example snow or a helicopter/airplane

"No" (unfortunately)

and the last part of apple, "ple" sound.

If he's eating something and I ask, "Can I have a bite?" He holds it up and gives me a bite!

This is his new favorite position while he gets his diaper changed.

Relaxing while eating a fruit juice popsicle

He LOVES daddy's badge.

Climbing...


Reading ( He has the cutest jibber-jabber in the world!)

Changing the channel-sadly, yes, he knows exactly what it's for.

I was looking at the computer for literally 15 seconds and when I turned I saw this...more climbing

Tommy picks up on things so quick! He saw me using 'daddy's comb' (yes it's Matt's favorite comb that he's had for years and will never throw out) and Tommy grabbed it and did this... He doesn't need it quite yet!


More Walking!!


I forgot to post these. On our last day in San Antonio we were at the mall and Tommy saw the escalators, pointing and oohing, so Matt gave him plenty of rides!


The Itsy Bitsy Spider ( notice the Curling in the background;)

I'm so thankful Tommy is such a happy baby. Most of the time it's so easy to make him laugh and there's nothing I love more than to hear him laugh!

No Fear! (more Curling)

1 comment:

Katie Morgan said...

Can't believe how big he is now! Way to go Tommy for walking! We need to get together soon - I think Sarah misses Tommy. She likes to hold the Easter card you sent out last year with Tommy's picture on it. :-)