We had so much fun this last week. Grandma came to visit and Tommy loved having a new playmate. That's exactly how he saw her. She read him books, took him on walks, and bought him some cool toys. This tunnel was a big hit!
We went to the zoo on Friday and Grandma bought this cool lion Tommy can 'walk.'
Saturday morning we walked over to the local Donut shop. Then Tommy and Grandma got to hang out while Matt and I went to celebrate our friend, Scott's birthday. He is all about guns, so we went shooting! Yes, I picked up and shot a gun. I can barely believe it myself. It was nearly as terrifying as I thought it was going to be. I was given a quick but good lesson from Jeanette. She's good, real good. All of us had different guns. I have to say I did not like our gun because of it's size and kick-back. Jeanette's and Katie's guns (22's) I handled much better and came pretty darn close to the bullseye! Anyway, it was pretty fun, I have to admit. Too bad I didn't bring my camera. You could have seen some cool pics with me packin' hehehe
Thanks for the fun and happy birthday Scott!
Sunday was pretty relaxing. After going to Stake Conference, we had some lunch and then walked to the park-always a winner with Tommy, despite the heat.
And on Monday we went to the Children's Museum
A.K.A. Tommy's Heaven. As soon as we got there he was completely enthralled. The entrance was a huge crocodile tunnel.
These buttons caused big bubbles to rise up in the cylinders-great cause and effect learning for him!
This was an Emergency vehicle and hospital section. We all know Tommy's mad driving skills or at least desire for them!
Thanks Grandma for a great week! Love you!
3 comments:
Grandma visits are the best! Joe T's was a great choice. We'll have to take Dylan and Tommy to that museum together. It looks fun!
The Children's Museum looks like soo much fun!
we should go to that museum with tommy next time we are in town! i told maggie in the car today that we were going to see tommy soon and she got so excited that i feel bad for telling her so far in advance-she won't understand what the hold-up is!
Post a Comment