Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas in St. Louis

We had a great Christmas in St. Louis. We stayed in a rental home in Innsbrook and it backed up to a small lake. It was really beautiful, especially when it snowed Christmas day! We did a lot of relaxing, playing, eating/snacking, and watching tv. We also celebrated Mimi's birthday on the 29th! Tommy loved playing with Maggie and Maggie loved taking care of Tommy and Baby Dylan. I didn't get any pictures of it, but almost ever night Tommy and Maggie had bath time together. Tommy will definitely miss Maggie!


Just hanging out...


This magazine rack was the first thing Tommy found to play with. He immediately began pushing it and used it as a walker.


-Tommy's first look at baby Dylan. He wanted to grab him so bad but I don't think he would know what to do with him if he got him! Such a cute little man that Dylan!

Aunt Lori ( a Fabulous Aunt) was either playing with Maggie and Tommy or holding Dylan.



The first morning there, Matt, Autrey and I went to the exercise room a couple miles away and this is how Tommy fell asleep while we were gone...Thanks Papa!


Autrey and Shilo brought their Christmas decorations and here Tommy is watching Maggie help decorate the tree. It really helped to feel like Christmas.




Maggie and Tommy played ball quite a bit. Tommy is pretty good with rolling/throwing a ball now. Well, I guess I should say he's good at getting rid of the ball when it's in his hands. We never know where the ball will go!

Maggie does really well with sharing, especially being under 2 1/2 years old and having Tommy grab at everything she had.



My beautiful blue eyed boy



I loved holding Dylan. He is so precious...and light! ;)



Hanging with Papa and reading stories



Notice the beautiful background of trees and water. The living room had large windows that viewed the backyard.



Binky buddies holding hands in the car-love this pic!



Maggie loved the old Christmas movies. Tommy liked them also, but I think he liked that the tv was his height even more.




This was too funny. Autrey was making "Roar" sounds through this wrapping paper roll and Maggie was roaring back while Tommy was trying to figure out what in the world was going on.



Playing pool with Dad.



Christmas Eve night





Watching Dad play with his new remote control helicopter. He couldn't quite get it to work and ended up taking it back though...



Mimi and Papa surprised the grandkids with 'Shoshies" (Maggie's word for Horse). They loved them! Tommy would even make "weeee " sounds and push the head just like Maggie.








We found Jenga blocks and Tommy loved to knock down any tower we built.

We went out to eat to celebrate Mimi's birthday and Tommy grabbed a lemon. You can imagine his face....


2 comments:

Katie Morgan said...

He is SO big! I can't believe it. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday.

shilo said...

I am so glad you guys came to St. Louis. That was a great trip! Fun with the little ones.