Monday, November 9, 2009

Tommy's First Halloween

Tommy's first Halloween was a fun one! This was on the 30th, just before leaving for Houston. I love having a smiley baby!




We stayed with Matt's mom and dad, ('Mimi' and 'Papa" ). His sister, Lori and her daughter Maggie (2 yrs) were also there. We had SO much fun with them! On Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch/petting zoo. Tommy loved the animals and you knew it because he squealed at them!





This was the first time Tommy went down a slide but you wouldn't have known it. We sat him up there and after a couple times, he would lean his body forward, knowing he had to do something to get down to the bottom. He thought it was great!





After all the animals were fed we headed over to the pumpkin patch and picked out Tommy's pumpkin, just his size!

Maggie picked a big one but was determined to carry it all by herself! So cute!



That Halloween night Mimi made some yummy tacos for dinner and then we dressed up our babies!

Starring Charlie Brown and the beautiful Ladybug! I decided last minute on Charlie Brown and I think it turned out adorable! His bald round head was the perfect touch! We went to a couple friends of the family in Matt's neighborhood and then Tommy was done. Maggie, on the other hand, would have gone all night! She loved the idea of showing up to a house and getting candy!
In the car she would say "candy please!"

All in all I think Tommy had a fun first Halloween! (and we had fun eating his candy;)



1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

What a cute little Charlie Brown! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the Christmas outfits! So dang cute!