Tuesday, September 22, 2009

8 is GREAT!

Everytime Tommy turns another month older I think, "This is definitely my favorite age." The next month comes, and I think, "OK, now THIS is my favorite age." I can't foresee it, but it truly does get better and better! Being a mom is the best!
He is so much fun and hilarious at 8 months old, as you'll see in these photos. There's no exciting event happening, just our little family loving life! He still has 6 teeth and we think more are coming! He loves all fruit he's tried so far and he's pretty good about vegetables. Broccoli was spit back out, the first time he'd ever been THAT clear about disliking a food. He likes his cereal in the mornings as well as yogurt.
He is pulling up on everything and standing very well! Once he pulls himself up he looks to see who's watching him and gives you the biggest, proudest, grin, saying'Hey I did it!'
We love him soooo much!!!!





Already sticking his tongue out at mama! He knows he can get away with anything!










I think this picture is soo cute! He looks too big for his age, sitting on his feet, just playing.






3 comments:

Katie Morgan said...

Oh my goodness! That picture of Tommy through the glass is HILARIOUS! I laughed out loud when I saw that.

shilo said...

Those pictures and video clips are hilarious. Autrey and I just watched that last one a few times in a row because it was so funny! (Bed rest has made me even more easily amused than I was before!)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him standing by the tub! He is so cute!!!