I had a great birthday on Thursday, although I wasn't happy about celebrating being 26. Everyone I talk to says, "oh, please" but they are older than me and don't understand. Anyway, I plan on saying I'm in my mid 20's for a good while!
My day started out with a gift from Matt and Tommy. It is a Willow tree statue of a mom holding her little boy. Here is Tommy trying to eat it. We took some pictures trying to duplicate it. He would only cooperate for a few though!
I also got a funny card. You see tommy eating that also, pretty excited about that huge binky! Inside says, " You know mom, Life without you would really suck! Happy Birthday" I thought it was really cute. Tommy and I had a fun day. The Orkin man came to spray our house because there was a HUGE spider in our kitchen and that was end of that! (a wolf spider). That night Matt, Tommy, Autrey, and I went to Italiani's for dinner. Yummy! All in all it was a good day and we continued to celebrate come the weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment